
Megan is super! She is my best, best friend. She knows funny things like seasickness that you can get while camping from eating too many s'mores, and about the Sasquatch. She knows about fake glasses, adventures through Clovis Orchards, music videos, and snowboarding on garbage cans. I want to go to our spot, your spot, by Courtney's street where we parked my mustang at the dead end and either took pictures or played guitar.
Megan, you know me and encourage me every time that I think of you. I am so excited to see you shining with God's love and a deepening passion for him. Thank you so much for being my friend and always teaching me what it means to love other people, and know God with all of my heart. Here is to a lifetime of friendship, awkward moments with a certain person during the Billy Graham crusade, nights with a guitar under the stars, home-movies, Ralphs memories, and so much more that God will bless and fill our lives with. My best friend, Megan Halterman!
No comments:
Post a Comment