Thursday, December 22, 2005

California



Our road trip to sunny Southern California brought us through three target scenes for news coverage, required that I check into a hotel for the first time, allowed us to spend the first day of winter in 85 degree weather making snowmen out of sand, and ended with a 3 hour traffic jam and only a three mile stretch of road. I love California!
I learned that car mechanics can be slimy and charge you way too much for a tiny tube for your break lines, walking 5 miles down a highway builds character, Sports Chalet is one of the most entertaining stores to go into, and it doesn't make me want to throw up, fun is a choice, an adventure is possible anywhere, it depends on perspective and curiosity.


Huntington Beach California


Disneyland


Waves all along California's coast reached a record breaking high of up to 30 feet closing Piers and injuring surfers and onloookers. It was amazing to watch!





I think jumping pictures just work better at the beach





I had to wear the goofy glasses

1 comment:

Patrick said...

you don't write as frequent as I would like. maybe you should fix that.