Friday, August 18, 2006



I was cleaning out a drawer today and found a timeline of pictures. It reminded me of Megan and Ptrick's that I saw earlier in the week and I thought that I would post for them to see....


In elementary school I ripped my pants on picture day while I was playing. I heard the rip and then the whole crotch area from the front to back split and I was exposed to the whole playground.

The picture in the middle is first communion (when I was Catholic).

By 6th and 7th grade, both bang pictures, my hair was SUPER long and stringy. I used to curl my bangs with a little curling iron and spray them until they were stiff (Where was my mom?!). I also had a huge gap in my teeth in the middle.

In 8th grade I still had my man eyebrows that didn't go away until my freshman year and my mom took me to get them waxed. Hooray!

Finally, my senior picture; a bit girly, but such an improvement.

Patrick, here is one for you:



You looked like a little Dirtbag from the time that you had chubby cheeks and blonde hair...I on the other hand must have become a dirtbag when I met you...what do you think?

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Nice bunny... but can you train it?

Anonymous said...

It's the infamous bunny picture! I love that you posted all these pictures. totally made me smile. :)