Sunday, September 17, 2006

Perhaps I am still 3


I love the simple peace of a simple life, with simple things and simples joys, smiles, laughter, friends, flowers, sun, rain puddles, and fuzzy blankets. I love the simplicity of a child's world, of simple awe and wonder the inquisition with the question "why" and special kisses behind a tree as we hold hands on a long walk down a tree-lined street. As Kierkegaard, I love to think...and think...and think. Why do I feel this way? What brings purpose to life, how do I fulfill God's purpose for me? What is the root cause of anything. I am disturbed when the underlying questions don't have answers like the green of the grass...why is it green? but why? I want to know. The world is a wonder and when I can't know why I feel lost grasping for truth that should be immanent? a foundation, and solidarity. Perhaps the answer to my why is control, mild assurance that will produce security.
You don't approve, but why? I hurt you, why? I'm in a silent mood, why, why, why!?
Feed me the why and I will feel peace.
He says...faith, wisdom, faith, petition, faith, hope, faith, knock, faith...
Why do I hurt, why am I alone, why am I scared, why me, why not now, Answer my why...
In a whisper "I AM."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are truly a woman after my own heart. I think you may have taken a page out of my journal and rewritten it. I love that the more I get to know you, the more there is to know...