Sunday, September 09, 2007

I like Staci and Jim. Thanks for making great comments on both of my previous posts.

I learned that quality and special friendships are few and far between, but possible. Thanks Staci for your encouragement and wisdom. Jim, ping-pong playing is definitely a qualification for a great friend ;)

Texas has a lot of good things to offer! I love all of my friends, my family, ACU, BBQ, "friendly driving" (masked by an enforced 60mph on the highways), an amazing huge blue sky, and of course Patrick.

A&M was justified in going for a conversion since they were forced by regulation (thanks Jim). I am still sad, in my heart, but I guess I am proud of A&M for doing something we could not.

I love that people can make a difference in your life, even if they are miles away. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Whew! Glad you don't want to write TX off the map! ;)

Kizer said...

=)