
Michael, I need some Jamba Juice. I think Strawberry surf rider would be amazing right now. MMMmmm. So my presentation today was the worst presentation EVER! I rambled for 8 minutes and then I just smiled and started laughing because I realized that some adventurous climbs leave one with a broken ankle, or ships wreck on foreign shores. I think my bad presentation just contributed to the beauty of a life that is messy and imperfect. I was thinking today, that the reason I stress out so much over schoolwork is because I refuse not to learn. For example, the process of assembling a research paper, going through the motions of the mundane that I have experienced since high school is sooo boring. God has allowed my mind to grow and expand so much in the past few years that if I limited it to the basic rules, I would never grow beyond where I am now. Fight the system, think outside of the guidelines, and fill work with passion. That is how I want to learn every day.
So, I think that I am in love. At least I know that I love someone, whatever "in love" means. Hmmm.
Would you say that dressing professionally, wearing high heels, and carrying a laptop makes people assume that you are busy or stressed? I've had the weirdest comments today.
I think that in conclusion, today has been amazing. God, what did you show me today about myself, about others, about the world around me? I don't ever want to be closed minded to the blessings and joy that he reveals with every passing day.
I need some romance in my life right now. Not a dose of Mr. Darcy’s "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you," but Anne Shirley's romance "I love to smell flowers in the dark," she said. "You get hold of their soul then."
Right now, I am sitting in the library, but I am not. My mind is somewhere else, occupied, in love, talking with God, smelling flowers in the dark, twirling in grass, and changing every second. I will end with one quote that sums me up...
"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."
1 comment:
Is it ok for me to say you that I like you better now? I think so, because with each passing day I love you more. Also, I think that you realize more comments now that you actually acknowledge that other people do exist. Thanks for coming to my volleyball game.
Post a Comment