Sunday, August 27, 2006

He's alive...

Well of course he is, he just went to China. I'm so excited because I just got an email from Patrick and it made me super giddy and I have to get it out. I don't have many details but apparently he didn't realize that China is full of Chinese. He's tall and I think that he used the word stupid to describe his inability to converse. The apartment that he lives in is big (for an apartment), has a brand new tv and DVD player, a queen size bed, cooking supplies, a coffee table and chairs. I'd say that is quite the life. An amazing adventure, comfortable accomodations, and God's purpose running through your veins. The little dirtbag!
P. I dedicate these to you... pictures from my brush with China this summer in Chinatown, San Francisco. Love you!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Thanks for letting us know he made it safely! I've been checking his blog to see...but no post from him yet :)