Sunday, September 03, 2006

Best Friends

This post is for Megan Halterman...my longest best friend that is in Brazil right now. I miss you!!!
So, I decided I would remind you of our Sophomore year and all of the silly things that we used to do...surf on garbage cans, make movies about a Sasquatch and the Crocodile Hunter, Superchick music videos in cheerleading outfits, painting, "swimming", and the Victorian dresses from my grandma.










There was a bee...





3 comments:

Staci said...

Did you hear that the crocodile hunter died?!?!? I couldn't believe it! He was filming a documentary and was stung thru the heart by a sting ray!

Megs said...

staci- I heard about that all the way here in brasil! so sad...he has little kids.

noell- oh man....these pictures! haaa! I do remember these...you told me about them recently and I didn't really remember clearly. thanks for the post!

Caedamon said...

Hi Noel,

After 3 days of 12 hour shifts I am exhausted. And I did see the dress and shoes...like them...go try on the dress to be sure you like it...

Just read your new blog. Wow...How funny that was! Cute pictures of you and Megan. And Megan...in brazil! WOW...It is sad about the Crocodile man...nasty way to go....This Labor weekend at Shaver...the little boy that was hit while skiing was from Bakersfield. Pray for him, he is 11 years old, in an induced coma due to the brain swelling, and fractured skull, he has massive laceration to his face from the prop on the boat that hit him. It is assumed at this point he may be blind. Jack and Kathy's son was working at the Sierra Marina Saturday when the accicent happened. The police are looking for the boat and person(s) responsible...unfortunatly for the police there are little leads to this hit and run. I am sure it has been in your local paper. PRAY for this family.
Love Ya,
Auntie M