Thursday, December 27, 2007

Spreading sweet truth

If you like ice cream and free things you should sign up for the birthday club at Cold Stone and Baskin Robbins. They will send you coupons on your birthday for free ice cream. At Cold Stone you get a free medium size creation.
I just added Patrick to the birthday club because the nice thing is that he can never eat a whole one by himself :) I now get free ice cream twice a year.



P.S. Red Robbin sends you a coupon for a free hamburger

P.P.S You will need to give your email so they can send you the coupons but I can assure you that they don't send junk- only an email of coupons and specials about once a quarter.

1 comment:

craigjames said...

we call it cold rock here...

like the harry potter movie...they changed the title to something something stone for the American audience, i wonder why...

I wish we could get free stuff here...all i get for free is the crabs that i catch down at the beach...which i am not complaining about....

how was your new years?