
Meet Arabella, "Arbie." We've been meaning for MONTHS to find a second car and eliminate the 6+ hours per week that I spend driving Patrick to and from work in order to get to my job by 7:30am!
I've considered so many different cars. A Toyota, of course. I'm pretty sure I might now be excommunicated from my family now that I drive a (gasp) Volkswagen! Something with air bags, a roof, fewer than 100,000 miles, and with great gas mileage. But, after a long search I realized that I love old, classic, and vintage so much more than newer practical, safe/boring cars. I prefer to sweat a little, and smell the warm pleather seats, hear the roar of a healthy old engine, and coax my little cars through several more thousand miles--I'm referring to my Mustang and now my VW Cabriolet.
I found this car on Craigslist yesterday morning and decided it was "the one."





1992
$2,300.00
125,000 mi.
6 sp. manual
power windows
New breaks, catalytic converter, shocks, and a new cover still in the box
30 MPG in the city







Nothing but Blue Sky!
3 comments:
aw, she is so cute! Will you take me for a drive in her next time I'm in Cali?
awww- perfect for you :) I am suprised you wanted a manual shifter- you crazy girl- hehe!
ohh this is where our English is so different. I dont understand what a gallon is! Car terms are very different!
but we decided that we like your new car alot and when we come to california we will have to cruise down the coast looking hot as!
yes we will patricks...yes we will
Post a Comment