Coldplay Viva la Vida is an excellent CD!
I don't usually like music. Yes, I would much rather sit or drive in silence than with music (usually), but this CD has been playing constantly since Tuesday when I bought it.
I'm not sure what makes it so noteworthy, except that it's different, much different than anything that has come out recently. Every song is unique blending rhythms and vocals, music, guitar and drum solos, and a world theme that incorporates regional sounds.
Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know in case you hadn't heard anything about this CD yet.
Here is the music video for a song called Violet Hill. I think it's the only music video that they have for this CD so far.
2 comments:
I haven't heard the new cd, but I have several friends who feel the same way you do and can't stop listening to it!
Just figured how to leave you comments, see previous posting, and I did view the video. I think I might just have to purchase this CD with the last of my birthday money! If all the Guaglianone kids are enthralled, then the Guaglianone mom has to get on board! :)
Post a Comment