Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Like"

I don't usually click the thumbs up button on Facebook, but let's say that I did, these items would be on my current hit list.

I love the book 1,000 Gifts
I also like Kisses From Katie.

I like looking at the men's non-clothing items from J.Crew because they highlight such neat things. Like Fjällräven's Kanken backpack, the DODO case for iPads, and Ebbets Field Flannels authentic reproduction baseball caps. I like to learn about and support smaller companies, and it's neat when people turn hobbies into successful, quality businesses.




I like espresso from Rose Park and Lord Windsor roasters. And I like to pull each shot from the Rancillio Silvia rather than pressing a button or paying for someone else to make it and then not caring for their ratios of espresso and milk. It's an investment initially, but I'm sure thousands of shots have been pulled in the nearly 10 years that it has been in the Vincent family.

I like candles a lot! Voluspa's Gogi Berry candle and many of the seasonal Slatkin and Co. scents from Bath and Body --Leaves is my favorite fall scent. The B&B candles usually go on sale for 50% off at the end of the season or if you complete the call-in or online survey, you get $10 off of a purchase over $30. This is the only survey that I bother to do, and ones from Panda Express for a free entrée!

My favorite small town to visit in Washington is Port Townsend, and in CA it's San Luis Obispo (for the memories).

And when I have to choose a drink, I like Cascade Ice Pomegranate Mango sparkling water because it isn't sweetened, only bubbly with the essence of potent fruit. Found in the water isle at grocery stores in Washington, not sure about CA.

I've been listening to Audrey Assad quite a bit, both her debut album "The House You're Building," and "Heart."


No comments: