Bored with life???
Do something SIMPLE
I decided to erase yesterday's post. I don't need a doccumentation of problems or lamentations. I need to bear the cross of pain and difficulty that will unltimately bring me closer to God. God, I praise you for sweat and struggle which allows me to NEED you.
I dedicate this post to simplicity.
When I am home, well at my real home or other home that isn't in Abilene, I get a magazine called real simple. Sometimes it has crazy ideas, like using your washing machine for a drink holder at a party after filling it with ice. But most of the time, it is so neat. The covers are always plain white with a few things arranged to look uncluttered, simple, and clean. Ahhh. I save them to look at when I feel like my world is hectic.
Once, they had a feature on band-aids. Another time, there were simple aids like how to read a menu, begin a business, invest, talk to people that you don't know etc. They capitalize on the simple things in life which are often overlooked and try to restore an essence of simplicity. I'm pretty sure that the website is realsimple.com if anyone is interested.
Sometimes you just need to put on short shorts and dance around to oldies music, look at your face in the mirror and notice all of the new freckles along the bridge of your nose which signal that summer is comming, ride your bike as hard and fast as possible and then feel your heart beat extremely fast while you collapse on the floor and sprawl out. Life is so full of little surprises when we embrace them! Halleluia!
No comments:
Post a Comment