
And there are other less-conventional, I would argue strange options, like this indoor slide.

But after seeing a picture, and question on decor8 blog, I did some research.

Indoor swings have to be the coolest most wonderful idea. Who doesn't love rocking, gliding, and twisting on a simple rope swing. Sure it detracts from the elegance, but if I were fortunate enough to visit someone with an indoor swing in their living room, that is where I would plant myself, and I might be tempted to tangle myself up and stay!
And for a final picture. I feel like this suspended bed is kind of yoga (I'm making that an adjective). It makes me think that someone would enjoy this as a place for meditating on the transcendental, spiritual nature of existence. Nothing wrong with that, but it isn't quite my style. I still think it's cool.





No comments:
Post a Comment