
I can't believe that I found myself the object of another make-over. I have had the misfortune of being the object way too many in the past few years. I do not understand the fascination that girls have with such things. I hate them and my disappointment was acute. I was very pleased with the way the pictures turned out. I take delight in being stuborn and un-cooperative at times, and this was one of them. I have to laugh because no matter how hard they tried, I would always make a face right before the picture took. (I'm gleefully soaking up my success at the moment). I think this fulfills something bad within me to be so unsolicitous. My favorite is to refuse to be dressed. Erin tried to put the sweater on me and I clenched my fist, then bent my arm so that it wouldn't go up. They resorted to the tickle method, which, unfortunately for me, worked like a charm. What a weakness tickelishness can be. I think now that I look back, I acted like a little kid, but no means no!!!

I think the pictures turned out very well. He He!
I am going to go write another paper and then fix my bike. I haven't been able to ride it for a week because my brakes have been stuck. However, with the proper tools and instruction I know I can do it.
I'm going home in less than three weeks. I don't know if I want to go home...
No comments:
Post a Comment