I didn’t have any friends or guests or family members, so I put on a shell necklace, flowered lei around my head, and had a party by myself.

That’s when I found Paul in my bathroom using my mom’s nice hand towels to clean off his golf clubs. I recruited him to my party even though he never really came.
So… Me+Paul+leis= lame party
I was sitting by the pool again hitting a plastic beach ball to myself when Megan came outside. She’s going to San Diego this weekend to hang out with her boyfriend oh excuse me, her boy-friend Trevor Davis, and to go to one of his concerts so she stopped on her way south.
Michael walked in too. Yeah! Guests. They didn’t know that they were guests, but they were I decided. But…I can’t figure out what I did to them. Do they look funny to you?


We drank smoothies and ate Pringles, laughed, and played guitars.
I think that it was a good party.

There was only one thing missing, or I guess a person that I keep missing so so much, Patrick. I really wish that he could have been at my Hawaiian party but he’ll probably come to one someday. I think people should just throw parties for no reason so today he is an honorary member of my Hawaiian party.

Today really doesn’t have any significance other than that it is today. Comprendo?
As a tribute to cheesy poster in one of my high school classrooms, “Make today count.”
No comments:
Post a Comment