Thursday, July 13, 2006

The eleventh hour meltdown


Um, yes. Eleven hours of homework. I'm still so so far from completion, so I started to look at pictures and blogs, and Megan, I have a cow shot to rival yours except instead of the cows running from us, I think they were rather intrigued with Patrick wondering if perhaps he was a distant cousin. What do you think? Here's a foolproof test.
In California there's this test called "Hey Cow" to make sure that the animal is really a cow. You drive by and out the window yell "Hey Cow!" If they look at you, it's a cow. Maybe I should try this with Patrick. I wonder if he would respond. Heeeyyyy Paaaatrick!!!

P.S. Patrick, I don't think you are a cow. I miss you so so much though. Did you notice that in the picture we're holding hands? I love you a million gallons of chocolate milk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture! Hey, I hear to are headed this way in August-I'll have to come up to see you! And that big dirtbag one last time before his great adventure.