Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Getting a life pt. 3


Well I definitely don't have a life right now.
I'm pathetically addicted to Alias and I NEVER watch tv shows, but I can't stop...what the heck?
Secondly I'm writing a paper that's due at midnight. It includes Naturalism, realism, modernism, postmodernism, subjectivism, existentialism, Freudian theory, and a few other -isms that Patrick and I counted. I'm having fun though.
I have another job that I stumbled upon...my sister informed me that I have had too many jobs but I had 10 hours/month at Hollister, that's pathetic when bills need to be paid!
It's at Hallmark working with some amazing women with white hair and lots of smiles. They're cute and asked me to work, so how could I refuse? I'll work at least through the Christmas season...go to work every day to listen to christmas music, smile at nice people, and spread some Christmas cheer. I imagine that it will be somewhat different from Hollister that pounded profane music in my ears when I went in at 6am but I am through being bitter about that job. Done!
I think that I am also supposed to publicise that Patrick wins every single game that we play. He's just interesting in that way...he always wins! Literati, Scrabble, Checkers, and all of the other games we play online!!! Some day Love...you have it comming so watch out :)

I think that is all for now. Oh, I guess I just don't think to write about this, but God is still amazing and in control and I am actually learning what it means to love Him. It's so exciting because I've been reading and talking about him so much more. He's pretty much an amazing and incomprehensible God!

ps Does it make us nerds that we play checkers and scrabble online? Just checking...we do what we can.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Of course...you're both nerds! Sometimes I get so lost trying to read both of your blogs b/c they're so deep! lol! I'm glad you've found a way to play games together even though you're on different continents!