
Here's an amendment to the discrepancy over my last post. I want to share my favorite picture. Want to know why it's my favorite?
1. I love him. So so so so much!!!
2. He is holding me and that's my favorite thing.
3. It shows Patrick's dimples which are so adorable :) (computer smiley faces don't come with dimples)
4. I was praying in the picture praising God for how special Patrick is and I get to be his WIFE!!!
5. It makes me happy because it reminds me (when I am holding my pillow and crying silently) that he really is real no matter how far and distant it seems.
I am having a difficult time with the administration at school messing with my graduation date and it looks like it won't be in December which means no wedding in January and no Patrick until June or later. I feel like I am falling apart and I have God to keep me all together. I've never cried so many tears but still, I have hope, the slightest flicker.
God, please be with us.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing more. Now I know better how to pray for you!!! I want Jan. so bad for ya'll!
Sorry I haven't written an email yet. I have thought about doing it about twice- just haven't had enough time. This is a crazy situation for you...I can't wait until you're actually married and won't have to go through this anymore.
Post a Comment