I wish for a few moments that I could be inside-out. Inside, I am wistful like clouds, outside my countenance is poised from battling life. My thoughts inside are like pink sparkles, dusting reality with a glimmer of joy. Outside, they are methodical, logical. My heart hums a melody of sweet innocence and complete faith in God. Outside, it has become one with rationality, feelings are pressed to the very inner core. Inside, I am alive, delighting in my savior, dancing in His presence, standing on His feet. Outside, he holds my hand as my knees knock together or buckle in fear. I long to live an inside out life for just a few moments, to explore the child's heart inside of me.
Things that make me smile...
I love bunnies! I want to feel the tickle of their whiskers on my cheek or just hold it close and cuddle, caress it's soft fuzziness.


I want to inhabit a treehouse as an explorer, a pirate, princess, or Joan of Arc. I want to own my tree-house kingdom, defend it against the enemy, and delight in the sheer joy brought on by an adventure.
Finally, I want to be friends with Eloise whose mischief and small pranks bring laughter and relief, surprise, and delight. Silliness and a playful heart, an English accent, and a turtle named "Skipperdee" are so much fun.
1 comment:
Hi Noël. I'm glad that you are leaving tomorrow. Just kidding. Inside-out day? You are slightly strange, but your still really cool. Bye.
Post a Comment