Sunday, October 30, 2005

Miniature Yearbook

What a fun day. I received an email from Heidi and a phone call from Caitlynn. Heidi is in 8th grade and one of the most special girls that I have met. She's cute, loves God and having fun. Caitlynn is one of my best friends from Biola. I was reminded today of the people and events that have influenced my life in the past year and so here is a visual tour...

Caitlynn is in the middle. She makes everyone laugh.


Dressing up and being silly is essential to development and maturity. It is sure to produce stomach-aching laughter, creativity, bonding, and a classic photograph. Caitlynn, Megan, Brianna, and Christy...my friends forever!



Have you ever wondered about the faces on a postcard? I smile at thousands of happy recruited high school seniors from this picture on Biola's postcard. It's great to be a spokesperson for somewhere that you no longer attend.


I had my first surprise party this summer from the Jr. High girls in my bible study. They are so sweet and they love God so much. I miss their braces and smiles, giggling over boys, and impressionable hearts that genuinely yearned for God.



Kiersten and Mattie, Megan and Alyssa. Summer camp was such an amazing experience. I loved counseling and listening, showing them that they are so special and that God loved them. The lake was so pretty and it is also where I bonded with Christopher Moore, my new little friend. I think a humungous bullfrog down my shirt and a gutted foot-long catfish were my initiation into his friendship club. Whatever the case, I gained a groupie for the rest of the summer.

Heidi is on the right. She sends me emails about every other week and never fails to make me smile.


God has blessed me with so many special friendships!

No comments: